Building stronger communities doesn’t just happen. It requires the efforts of many – each bringing their own unique talents, insights, strengths, abilities and willingness to make a difference. Helping people to do the most good in our community is what we strive to do through our grant awards.
Each year, we invite organizations to apply for funding through our grant process. We look forward to being able to award grants to area non-profit organizations.
Our goal is to improve and strengthen our community by supporting projects that fit one or more of the following areas:
- A place to raise families that prepare our kids for a healthy future.
- An environmentally friendly place to live work and play for future generations
- Create an environment that is adaptable, respectful and diverse
- A place you want to be and come back to
- A thriving community with emphasis on providing people with what they need to succeed
To be eligible for funding, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, unit of government or public school district.
- Serve the people who live and/or work in the 9 townships surrounding Hackensack including Hiram, Woodrow, Birch, Powers, Ponto, Deerfield, Shingobee, Turtle Lake and Pine Lake.
- Have a project that fits within our funding priorities. See grant guidelinesfor more information.